Wilde World Communications was thrilled to be a part of the Second Annual 2018 CASCADIA International Women’s Film Festival in April. They were honored at the 39th Annual Mayor’s Arts Awards alongside many deserving artists, writers, performers, and educators.
The festival included screening 25 exceptional films directed by women as well as an incredible collection of educational and celebratory events. Their efforts also brought the community together, showcased the Pacific Northwest, and hosted visiting directors and industry professionals from Brazil, Iran, New York, Los Angeles, Seattle, Canada, and more.
Wilde World Communications helped CASCADIA celebrate women voices by assisting with social media management, website updates, blogging, newsletters, email marketing, photography, on-site troubleshooting, writing articles, and press releases.
Their events included:
- Directors Welcome Happy Hour,
- Special Honored Guest Reception for Cheryl Boone Isaacs,
- A Conversation with Cheryl Boone Isaacs,
- CASCADIA Panel: Finding a Film Mentor–It’s Not a Mystery!,
- CASCADIA Panel: The Vital Role of the Documentary Editor,
- CASCADIA 2018 School of Visual Arts NY Showcase,
- 2018 Festival Directors Party, and
- LIVE Script Studio with Bellingham Film.
We were excited to be a part of the team celebrating alongside CASCADIA as they became recognized as one of the recipients of the 39th Annual Mayor’s Arts Award. Be on the look out for their upcoming educational events!